|THE POWER of ‘I AM…’ It all started somewhere.
The process of The Power of ‘I AM…’ gives you:
The Power of I AM…
- Creates consciousness of your subconscious;
- Provides tools that give you access to create empowering ‘I AM’s…’;
- Improves relatedness, relationships, business, health and wealth; and
- Ensures progress in personal productivity and your intended outcome
WHAT PEOPLE SAY:
- ‘After your session, I went home and spent time by myself. The day after I couldn’ stop cleaning and I even did sewing. I now think at a completely different level. My friends and colleagues even say that I look radiant’. Linda Hardman – Car Sales – Thorp Auto Fishhoek
- ‘As I was listening to you, I was reflecting through my life. I realized my stops. You helped me unleash what I’ve always wanted to do. I am now clear and know how to go about it.’ Samantha – Business Partner – Caviar Restaurant Group
- ‘Each time I attend your workshop, I experience growth in another area of my life. I want to share you with everybody in my life.’ Ms Dudu Maseko – MD – JRA
- ‘Thank you for touching my life. After matriculating I was unemployed and not interested in studies. After your talk I realised I am responsible for my life, my parents are not. I enrolled to study film, and have successfully produced a documentary. I am now assistant to my director.’ Anonymous – Wishbones Productions
LED BY: Roxy Marosa
International Motivational Speaker & Life Coach
Siyainqoba BEAT IT – Health Literacy Series
Brand owner of Roxy Marosa Skin Care;
Creator and host of soon to be launched TV show, Roxy Marosa Show.
As seen on the October 2011 Oprah Magazine
- the power you’ve had since you became conscious about your surrounding.
- External influences and your responses to the influences,
- Imprint and manifestation of your subconscious,
- Personal contexts and their role play in different areas of your life,
- provides tools to be the driver of your thought, instead of your thoughts driving you.
- provides tools to Live Life Freely
Closing date for December bookings: 29 November 2011
EFT into: Acc. name: Marosa, Bank: Standard Bank, Acc. number: 072896558, Branch: Kromboom, Branch Code: 026209
For more information contact:
Molebiemang Mokgoro – mobile: 082 8113429 e-mail: email@example.com
Selaelo Arendse – mobile: 076 9595942 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
A dynamic Transformational speaker, Singer, Coach, Mentor, MC and Model.
Roxy started her public performance as a beauty peagant at age 11, and claims 33 tittles including Miss St Boniface where she matriculated, and 1st runner Runner-up of Miss Kimberley (geared for the Miss South Africa Beauty competition).
She continued her public engagements as a Seminar Leader trained by International Education Organisation Landmark Education in London and in Holland. She is an acredited workshop Facilitator of Personal Discovery workshops rendered by International Organisation Insights, facilitating to public groups, NGO’s and Corporate companies.
Responding to a demand, Roxy started speaking engagements in 2003. She created and developed ‘DESTINY DESIGN’, a provoking talk that sees people take a journey through their life so as to recognise the disempowering contexts that have shaped their current disempowering lives. Through Destiny Design, Roxy guides people to their power to create a life they want. She says, ‘I know I can never walk away from my past. It has made me into who I am, and empowers me to create a DESTINY DESIGNED by ME.’
Roxy draws lessons from her Education, Transformation and Life Challenges. She also designs different talks to address what her clients and audience wants to achieve. Roxy leaves her audience with an empowering outlook on life, and access to alter their lives positively.
TV & RADIO interviews, and PUBLIC APPEARANCES
Through Television and Radio interviews, Roxy has touched millions of people in South Africa. Internationally she has interacted with over 200 000 people through her Talks, Seminars and Workshops. She has worked with the following organisations: Metropolitan/ Sowetan Women’s group; Johannesburg Road Agency; Petroleum Agency SA; The International Women’s Club (IWC) The UNESCO International Life Long Learning Policy dialog conference in South Korea, The UNESCO Life Long Learning and DVV caucus in SA, Institute of Local Government Managers, British American Tobacco in SA, Flamingo Casino, SPICE4LIFE, CONFINTEA VI in Brazil, Caltex, BP.
Roxy has also occupied the stage as a poetic performer at the Artists for Aids concert, hosted by Stellenbosch University. She has fulfilled the role of MC sharing the stage with the popular (now late) Ms. Fiona Coine – Host of TV show – The Weakest Link – SA, an assignment awarded by the Premier’s Office Western Cape, commemorating National Women’s Day celebration; The Amy Biehl Foundation for the Youth Spirit Award, an event honoured by the Cape Town Mayor Dan Plato, and Ms Linda Biehl, mother of the late Amy Biehl.
Roxy kicked off and demonstrated her singing talent starting at age 7 at Primary school and through High School Choirs, winning a number of singing competitions. She furthered this talent as an adult, singing with the Cape Town Libertas Choir, and performed on International platforms singing for Dignitries, Goverment Intitutions and at concerts. She was part of a Beligian Tour with the Libertas choir, and with Libertas Choir has released 2 CD’s.
A unique speaking engagement, Roxy entertains through singing solo before and/ or after her talk. She can be booked dirrectly, or via her agent – ERM STARS.
Read more about Roxy on her Personal Profile. A few of the number of feedbacks is recorded in the Testimonials page.
Roxy Marosa Emma Ress – ERM Stars
+27 (0)73 230 3828 +27 (0)82 777 1428
+27 (0)21 447 0558 +27 (0)21 465 1000